APPLYING TO STUDY
How to Enrol at Collins Institute of Australia
1. Choose course
Research your study options, course information, entry requirements of our course, and student handbook on our website.
2. Complete the Enrolment Form
After reading the Pre-Enrolment information carefully, please complete the Enrolment Form. You can either choose to complete the form online or download our paper enrolment form from our website.
3. Provide relevant documents
Ensure that you have signed the Enrolment Form and attached all the relevant documents INCLUDING:
- a copy of your passport
- Valid visa (if you have one)
- High school certificate or other relevant certificates
- Proof of English Language Proficiency, IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (if applicable)
- Any other relevant documents to support your application
4. Submit your application
- In person or by postal mail: Collins Institute of Australia Level 6, 127 Liverpool Street, Sydney NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA
- By email: email@example.com
5. Receive the outcome of the enrolment application form
Within 10 working days of receipt of your completed Enrolment Application Form, Collins Institute of Australia will notify you in writing of the decision. If your enrolment application was rejected, the reasons will be explained.
6. Receive a letter of offer
If your application is successful, you will receive a Letter of Offer and Written Agreement. You are responsible for keeping a copy of the signed Letter of Offer and Student Agreement, as well as receipts of any payments for tuition fees or non-tuition fees.
7. Receive a confirmation of enrolment (CoE)
Overseas students will be issued with an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) following receipt of the signed Letter of Offer and Written Agreement, as well as evidence of Overseas Student Health Cover (OHSC) and payment of 50% of the course tuition and non-tuition fees. If an overseas student pays the tuition and non-tuition fees required for enrolment to an agent, Collins Institute of Australia will not issue the student’s Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) until the agent has transferred those fees in full to Collins Institute of Australia.